Please can you check these sentence translations ( English to Chinese)

PUBLIC_FLAG_#{@journal.pf_int} RSS feed of Beth.D's latest journal entries Feb 06th 2012 02:33
1:She is cleverer than I thought she was.她有聪明比我想到还多。
2:The play was much more interesting than the film.戏剧比电影更有趣。
3:He runs even faster than I do.他跑步比我还快。
4:This job is no more difficult to do than your present one,做这份工作不比做前的工作难。
5:She speaks Chinese even better than many Chinese do.她中文说得比很多中国人还好。
6:He has 3 younger brothers; the one who is 5 years his junior is now teaching English in China.他有三个弟弟,那个比他少五岁的弟弟现在在中国教英文。
7:The clock in the library is a good half-hour faster than ours.图书馆里的钟比我们的快半个钟头。
8:They say his Chinese is extremely good, but he doesn't even know how to write a single character.他们说他的中文好极了 ,可是他连一个汉字都不会写。
9: How much more expensive is your watch than mine?你的表比我的表贵多少?
10: I'm a bit slower than my wife in learning foreign languages.我学外语比我的太太慢一点。
11:This window is a bit too small, dont you think?你觉得这个窗户一点小吗?
12:Are you feeling all right? Yes, I'm just a bit tired; I didn't sleep well last night.你感觉好吗?好,我就是有点累,昨晚我睡得不好。
13:He doesn't drink any kind of alcohol-he doesn't even know where the pub is.他什么种类的酒都没喝,他连酒馆在那儿都不知道。
14:Do you want to buy anything? I see everything very cheap.你想不想买东西?我卖的东西都很便宜。不想谢谢,今天我一点钱都没带。
15:He's so stupid he can even tell the time.他这么笨得连表都不会看。
16:I'm sorry to be so late. It doesn't matter我很对不起我到了这么晚,没关系。
Feb 06th 2012 03:33 naren

  • 1:She is cleverer than I thought she was.她有聪明比我想到还多。
  • 1:She is cleverer than I thought she was.她有聪明比我想到还多。她比我想象的更聪明。

1 people think this correction is good.  

  • 4:This job is no more difficult to do than your present one,做这份工作不比做前的工作难。
  • 4:This job is no more difficult to do than your present one,做这份工作不比做前的工作难。这份工作比你现有的工作更难做。

 

  • 6:He has 3 younger brothers; the one who is 5 years his junior is now teaching English in China.他有三个弟弟,那个比他少五岁的弟弟现在在中国教英文。
  • 6:He has 3 younger brothers; the one who is 5 years his junior is now teaching English in China.他有三个弟弟,那个比他五岁的弟弟现在在中国教英文。

 

  • 9: How much more expensive is your watch than mine?你的表比我的表贵多少?
  • 9: How much more expensive is your watch than mine?你的表比我的表贵多少

 

  • 11:This window is a bit too small, dont you think?你觉得这个窗户一点小吗?
  • 11:This window is a bit too small, dont you think?你觉得这个窗户一点小吗?你不觉得这个窗户有一点太小了吗?

 

  • 13:He doesn't drink any kind of alcohol-he doesn't even know where the pub is.他什么种类的酒都没喝,他连酒馆在那儿都不知道。
  • 13:He doesn't drink any kind of alcohol-he doesn't even know where the pub is.他什么种类的酒都没喝,他连酒馆在儿都不知道。

 

  • 15:He's so stupid he can even tell the time.他这么笨得连表都不会看。
  • 15:He's so stupid he can even tell the time.他这么笨得连表都不会看。

 

  • It doesn't matter我很对不起我到了这么晚,没关系。
  • It doesn't matter我很对不起我到这么晚,没关系。

 
Feb 06th 2012 18:45 water

  • 1:She is cleverer than I thought she was.她有聪明比我想到还多。
  • 1:She is cleverer than I thought she was.她比我想的要聪明

 

  • 2:The play was much more interesting than the film.戏剧比电影更有趣。
  • 2:The play was much more interesting than the film.戏剧比电影更有趣的多

 

  • 4:This job is no more difficult to do than your present one,做这份工作不比做前的工作难。
  • 4:This job is no more difficult to do than your present one,这份工作不会比你现在的工作难

1 people think this correction is good.  

  • 12:Are you feeling all right?
  • 12:Are you feeling all right?你还好吧?

1 people think this correction is good.  

  • Yes, I'm just a bit tired; I didn't sleep well last night.你感觉好吗?
  • Yes, I'm just a bit tired; I didn't sleep well last night.还行,就是有点累,我昨晚睡得不好

 

  • 13:He doesn't drink any kind of alcohol-he doesn't even know where the pub is.他什么种类的酒都没喝,他连酒馆在那儿都不知道。
  • 13:He doesn't drink any kind of alcohol-he doesn't even know where the pub is.他一点酒都没喝,他甚至连酒馆在儿都不知道。

 

  • 14:Do you want to buy anything?
  • 14:Do you want to buy anything?ᮣ你想买点东西吗?

 

  • 我卖的东西都很便宜。
  • 我觉得这的东西卖的都很便宜。

 

Journals Statistics

Latest entry

See more >>

Latest comments

See more >>

Entries by Month