I thought it would be colder today if a storm swept through my city at night.
But I was wrong.
It's still hot and sunny but less muggy.
Luckily, it seems that it will be colder by roughly five degrees Celsius in a few days.
Such a fall in temperature can change a lot.
I'm looking forward to it.
Eight days left until I find out the results of the final exams I took in May.
I can't wait.
I also hope they won't surprise me negatively.
Euro 2012 quarterfinal matches starts today.
The Czech Republic faces Portugal this evening.
Both today's and tomorrow's matches are held in Poland.
Portugal is doubtless favourite to win the match.
They proved in the match against the Netherlands that they will try to win the whole tournament.
And, of course, they have Cristiano Ronaldo, who is an amazing footballer.
Speaking of the Czech Republic, I think it will be their last match, but soccer can be unpredictable.
Will it be a huge surprise?
We'll find out today.
Now I'm going to write another twenty sentences using the words I learnt today.
1. I'm going to live up to the promise I made at all costs.
2. Christiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi are unmatched footballers now.
3. I bought a new water gauge this morning.
4. His priesthood didn't last long.
5. My grandfather used to grow rye on the field.
6. Many birds are elusive because of their speed and agility.
7. Try not to get into trouble, remember that.
8. The maritime trade in Poland has been flourishing for nineteen years.
9. It should have been a penalty kick! He was fouled in the penalty area.
10. She's been wearing the braces since she was nine.
11. The name of the Champions League winner was engraved on the cup right after the final match.
12. Her services to the company are undeniable, so I suggest promoting her.
13. I think I found my vocation at last.
14. He stumbled over a rock and grazed her knee.
15. Don't worry - I still have two aces in the hole.
16. The building you're looking at is out of bounds to everyone except the owners.
17. If you let me have a go at it, I'll repair this in no time.
18. There are many glands in a human's body.
19. She fretted about him unnecessarily.
20. Look over there! What a cute piglet!
Cheers from Poland!
Entries by Month
Report this entry as spam
Hi! I thought it would be colder today if a storm swept through my city at night. But I was wrong. It's still hot and sunny but less muggy. Luckily, it seems that it will be colder by roughly five degrees Celsius in a few days. Such a fall in temperature can change a lot. I'm looking forward to