I watched a movie called "Liar, Liar" yesterday.
It tells a story of a man who lies a lot and doesn't keep the promises he makes.
When he didn't go to his son's birthday party, his son made a wish that he would like his father not to lie for a day.
Suddenly, the wish comes true.
It's a bit old movie but I hadn't seen it before.
The main role is played by Jim Carrey, who is an amazing actor.
The movie was gripping and very fun.
It made me laugh a lot of times.
I rode a bike in the morning.
It's too hot in the afternoon to ride the bike, so I managed to get up quite early and rode in the morning.
I rode twenty-one kilometres at a park in one and a half hours and was tired as ever, but I'm happy.
Since I took my bike back from my father's workplace, I have something to do at least.
I hope I'll lose some weight and become fitter as long as I ride the bike on a regular basis.
It's just a matter of getting up early.
I have a nagging headache right now.
I have already written it many times, but I repeat - I wholeheartedly hate headaches.
It's one of the most annoying common pains in the world.
I took a painkiller an hour ago so I'm waiting till the headache goes off.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learnt today.
1. Although we live in the 21st century, many people still have a dog's life.
2. One day I would like to be a top dog in the company.
3. Even if he wanted to use a computer, it would be difficult to explain to him how a computer works. You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
4. Why didn't you insure your car?
5. Please make sure that the laptop is switched off when practising.
6,7. Neither Mike nor Tom like eating a courgette and jacket potatoes.
8. When I have an upset stomach, I take stomach bitters that help me to digest the food.
9. It's easy to buy candyfloss at a fairground.
10. Someone has destroyed the patio by means of an axe.
11. They forged an alliance in order to defeat the enemy.
12. After reading the letter, she crumpled it and threw it into the bonfire.
13. Bangers are dangerous and should be used carefully.
14. How could you say such an ignoble thing?
15. The President's attempt to explain why he had to increase taxes agitated people a lot.
16. I have never seen a hawk.
17. He put the cup on the top of the desk.
18. The giant boulders subsided and destroyed two ancient monuments.
19. I'm surprised to hear that you have never heard of the event. It's a renowned event.
20. The spokesman said that the team would not be able to play in a new season due to the financial problems.
Cheers from Poland!
Entries by Month
Report this entry as spam
Hi! I watched a movie called "Liar, Liar" yesterday. It tells a story of a man who lies a lot and doesn't keep the promises he makes. When he didn't go to his son's birthday party, his son made a wish that he would like his father not to lie for a day. Suddenly, the wish comes true. It's a bit o