I'm going to a huge music event with my two friends tomorrow.
The event is called Sunrise Festival, and it takes place 600 kilometres away, at the seaside.
If anyone is interested in electronic music (especially house and trance), they might hear about it.
The line-up contains of many well-knows artists.
David Guetta and Armin van Buuren will headline.
We will depart by train tomorrow evening and we will arrive at the seaside next day in the morning.
We'll spend roughly eleven hours on the train.
We didn't buy a place in a sleeping car since it was too expensive.
Hopefully, it will be comfortable enough to fall asleep in a sitting position.
Anyway, I hope we'll have a lot of fun and we will spend the most memorable moments of our lives there.
We're coming back on Sunday evening, also by train.
I need to check the weather forecast for the upcoming four days.
Rain won't be cheerfully welcomed.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learned today.
1. Knock them dead and prove them that you are the best!
2. You'd better stop drinking so much. You've been plastered too many times recently.
3. Put the batter into the cooker, then wait forty minutes until the cake is ready.
4. It was easy to realise that he's been a sexist for a long time.
5,6. We strolled along the avenue, then the boulevard and got home afterwards.
7. She stood across from him, totally amazed at his childish behaviour.
8. You should never bite the hand that feeds you.
9. I'm going to catch up on the newest issue of the magazine this evening.
10. I hate being soaked with sweat in summer.
11. - Is it possible not to like bananas?
- Well, there is no accounting for tastes.
12. He made a sandwich, then ate it and then went out for a date with Marie.
13. If she had carried the food on a tray, she wouldn't have dropped everything.
14. Where the nearest lavatory is? I have to go now!
15,16. If you want to work as a cook or a waiter, it's mandatory to take urine and stool samples in order to check whether you are healthy.
17. Stand in for me while I'll have a pee.
18. Scientists claim that we should often urinate.
19. The toilet paper has ended up. Could you give me a new roll?
20. Please not to tell anyone but I have to take a shit right now. (I'm sorry but I had to go through such inappropriate expressions :).)
Cheers from Poland!
Entries by Month
Report this entry as spam
Hi! I'm going to a huge music event with my two friends tomorrow. The event is called Sunrise Festival, and it takes place 600 kilometres away, at the seaside. If anyone is interested in electronic music (especially house and trance), they might hear about it. The line-up contains of many well-kn