Today, I'm going to describe the music event I took part in as I wrote yesterday.
The event last two days.
In the first day, I had difficulty entering the event since I looked apparently suspicious, but in the end I managed to enter.
It was the first time I had heard the music I listen to live so I was totally taken aback and happy.
The music was perfect and I still can hear it in my head.
My friends and I danced a lot and had fun.
There were quite a lot of people and food and drinks were very expensive, but I wasn't surprised at it.
We returned to the guest house next day in the morning to get some sleep.
In the other day, there were twice as many people as the day before.
I think it was over 30 000 people.
It was difficult to walk, much less dance.
However, I had also fun a lot.
We bumped into a friend who we had met on the train to the event, then another two friends.
One of them stayed with us until the event was over.
By the way, I didn't dance a lot since my feet ached terribly and were swollen.
As in the first day, we got "home" in the morning, totally exhausted.
But we couldn't go straight to bed.
One of my friend had to come back home so we saw him off and bought him the ticket.
We promised to do it, so we didn't want to disappoint him.
Then we finally got "home" to sleep.
We hadn't slept for twenty-six hours.
As I wrote yesterday, we were going to return home at the same time as my friend did, but my friend and I decided to stay another two days.
I borrowed money from the friend who had to come back, I paid him back yesterday by the way.
Although the event was over, there were many interesting things to do.
We visited a pier, took many photos, strolled along the shore in the evening, bought mementos, and just relaxed.
My friend almost got a fine for walking on the stakes that were coming from the sand and the sea.
They were located perpendicularly to the shore.
I don't know if you know what I mean and if they are around apart from Poland.
We learned that they are used to reduce waves.
If waves were too big, they would take the sand away.
The weather was fine almost all the time.
There were only two storms, but they swept through very quickly.
I think that's all. :)
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learned today.
1. Then stick the pen to the sheet of paper.
2. My mother likes drinking milk through a straw.
3. Could you post the letter in my stead?
4. He fought tooth and nail for the abolition of capital punishment, but he failed.
5. She used to say grace every day.
6. First homesteaders started living in Poland thousand years ago.
7. The soldier hid in the dugout, waiting for news about the ceasefire.
8. Two young people were accused of stealing the coal from a freight car.
9. She lived in a tenement for seven years.
10. I was truly perplexed after hearing the answer to my question.
11. Do you like eating sausages?
12. He had to replace the silencer in his car.
13. Can you distinguish an alder tree from the other trees?
14. They bought new rims for their car.
15. Many men over forty suffer from prostatitis.
16. I hope I will never go through stomach ulcers.
17. Where did you buy such conspicuous wine glasses?
18. His index finger pointed at it.
19. I wonder in which countries isn't rude to show your middle finger to anyone.
20. She lost her right ring finger in an accident.
Cheers from Poland!