I rode a bike this morning.
I rode twenty-one kilometres in eighty minutes, including two short breaks.
I'm aware that it's a very poor result, but my main aim is to lose some weight and I enjoy riding as well.
I'm unfit currently, but I hope it will change soon.
I ride at the biggest park in my city (and apparently in Europe) with my headphones on.
In addition, I prefer riding a bike in the morning to in the afternoon or in the evening, since there aren't many people at the park, hence it's safer to ride with headphones on.
Now I feel a bit drowsy, so I must have lost a lot of energy.
I'm thinking of taking a nap, but if I do it, I might have difficulty falling asleep at night.
Today I'm going to watch the new episodes of Futurama and Breaking Bad.
I'm looking forward to it very much.
I could watch them now, but I enjoy watching films in the evening or at night.
During the day the sunlight is reflected in my TV screen, so watching anything is not a pleasure since I don't have either Venetian blinds or blinds.
Now it's time to write another twenty sentences using the words I learned today.
1. Where did you buy the pistachios?
2,3,4. I love eating walnuts, hazelnuts and peanuts.
5. She decorated the desserts with almonds.
6. I rarely eat a pomegranate, because I don't feel like picking pips from inside.
7. Whoever did that graffiti must be very talented.
8. Be that as it may, I'm not going to support you any more.
9. The toilet paper is out. Could you give me a new roll?
10. Elephant's tusks were, and I think they still are, sold for a huge price.
11. I marvelled at the bird's-eye view of my city.
12. Look at him. He only hit three pins.
13. I'm not capable of disproving your assumptions.
14. - Why did you lick me?
- I don't know. It was spontaneous.
15. Finally I found the beer that foams well.
16,17,18. My father prefers watching modern pentathlon to decathlon and heptathlon.
19. Robert Korzeniowski, the Polish racewalker (by the way, I don't know if the word "racewalker" exists), won a gold medal in racewalking in 2004.
20. They plan to widen the motorway.
Cheers from Poland!