It has recently been announced that a large shopping center may be built in your neighborhood.Do you support or oppose this plan?Why?Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

•  
  • 776
  • 0
  • 0
If the new shopping center was built,through the process of constraction,the number of job opportunities for the local people would be increased.And the local people would enjoy the more convenient life style thanks to the new shopping centor.However some people may be concerned with the serious damage on their present shopping mall's economics.It might be going to be difficult for the shopping mall to won as many consumers as the current situation.That is because,while the new shopping center would be able to provide a lot of fashinating and attractive products to customers,the current shopping centor can't provide so much and varied products as the shopping centor do owing to its size of market.However some people may rejec this idea of the bad effec brought by the new shopping centor because there is a strong bond between the clerk of the chopping mall and consumers and the shop's owner can deliver concentrated survices to their customers.But in reality it is pretty hard for the shopping mall to sustain the current economical situation.But it doesn't mean that the new shopping centor do serious and desperately damage on the local market.On the contrary,the new shopping centor would boost the local and global economics,and it can be said that there are more benefits rather than disadvantages.On behalf of the consumer,their lives would be enriched by the usefulness of shopping centor,It would save a lot of times and energy.In terms of globall economics,their trading process would influence positively.And for the local people,the new shopping centore will provide more job opportunities.Therefor,i'm positive to construct new shopping center in my heighborhood.