The Causes of Poverty

•  
  • 140
  • 7
  • 2
Today I just attend a class named an Introduction to The English-Speaking Country. The teacher was backed from UK. I like her interesting story about the life in UK. She said that the animals in UK is belonged to Queen and you can't arrest it. If you do so, you will be put in the prison. Different culture between different country is attracting me most!

She gave us an assignment about the topic of the cause of poverty in the American society. American is a rich country but the poverty still exists. I will write my idea down. If you guys have any other idea please tell me, I really appreciate it.

First of all, it's unemployment leading to this result. In America most job are taken by machine. Many people lose their job because of the machinery revolution.

Secondly, old age will also cause the poverty. The elderly are 17.4% of the total population of American. Pressure of the Social Security is increasing and labour force is decreasing.

Finally, large families with little income: The standard of living affected by the permanent. It is obviously that little income can't afford the proper food, health and education for Child.

That's all my view on this topic.